Complete Health and Wellness Exam
Don’t wait to schedule a yearly wellness exam to protect the health of you and your child. Physicals just clear you. A wellness exam protects you. Here’s how.
- It examines medical history and identifies risk factors
- It uncovers any challenges that may exist
- It looks at cognitive development, social and mental health
- It is typically covered by insurance
- It includes required elements of a sports physical so paperwork can be completed at the same time
- Complete Health and Wellness Exam
Looking to schedule a wellness exam for your pre-teen or teen?
Now More Than Ever, Be Well. Schedule an Exam Today.
Whether your child is an athlete in preparation for the season or you simply want to keep their health on track, now is a great time to plan for a wellness exam.
Schedule one for you and your child by calling your local Horizon Health Care location today. Make it a yearly habit to protect yourself, gain peace of mind and know you are setting your child on a path to wellness.
Find your nearest Horizon Health Care location.
Wellness Exam FAQs
How long does it take?
About 30 minutes. But some visits will be closer to an hour.
What do I need to bring?
An insurance card if you have one, medication list and a parent to provide consent.
How much does it cost?
Most insurances offer a free wellness visit. If you don’t have insurance or your plan doesn’t cover wellness exams, please mention this to the receptionist when setting up the appointment.
We can assist you in filling out the sliding fee application, which will allow your child to receive the wellness exam at no cost.