Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination
As of April 5, 2021, all individuals ages 18 or older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Want to learn more about the vaccine and why you should be vaccinated? Visit our COVID-19 vaccine information page.
COVID-19 vaccinations are available by appointment only. Currently, we are offering online appointment scheduling for COVID-19 vaccines at two of our locations: De Smet Community Health Center and James Valley Community Health Center. We cannot guarantee a specific brand of vaccine. If you have questions regarding what vaccine is available, please call your local clinic.
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
If you respond “Yes” to any of the questions above, a COVID vaccine appointment should not be scheduled until you can answer “No” to all screening questions.
- Do you currently have any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID in the last 10 days and are currently in isolation?
- Have you received monoclanal antibodies or convalescent plasma in the last 90 days for treatment of COVID-19?
- Have you had a serious allergic reaction or anaphylaxis to a prior vaccine or other injected medicine?
- Do you have an allergy to a component of the vaccine?
- Have you received any vaccines in the last 14 days or do you intend to receive another vaccine in the next 14 days?
How to Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination
Follow these easy steps to schedule your appointment online:
- Enter your zip code to find your facility. Select the Book icon where you would like to schedule your appointment.
- Select the double check mark icon to ensure all available time slots are shown. You can click more to view additional dates and times.
- Choose one of the available time slots under your chosen date. If no times are shown, all appointments have been filled.
- Enter your contact information. You will need to enter a verification code. Once that code is entered, select Verify and Book.
- An appointment confirmation notification will appear on the screen when complete.