602 1st St NE
Wessington Springs, SD 57382
Mon: 7:00am-5:00 pm
Tues: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Wed: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Thurs: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Due to COVID-19, hours may differ for particular locations. Contact your clinic for details.
During clinic hours call 605.539.1778 or 800.584.7036 and outside of clinic hours call or go to Avera Weskota Memorial Medical Center (605.539.1201) in Wessington Springs, or call 911.
- Preventative & wellness care for all ages
- Chronic Care Management
- Acute Care
- Family Medicine
- Men’s & Women’s Health
- Well Child Services & Pediatric Care
- Lab/X-Ray Services
- Behavioral Health
- DOT Exams
- Family Planning
- Health Education
- Enrollment assistance for Marketplace Insurance
About Jerauld County Community Health Center
Jerauld County Community Health Center is located on a medical campus and is attached to a 25 bed critical access hospital, a 40 bed long-term care facility, and the State Health Department’s Community Health Nurse office.
We accept all insurance and offer reduced prices on office visits and all other services provided in the clinic to all individuals and families who qualify through the Sliding Fee Program.
|Lance Lim, MD
|Thomas Dean, MD
|Meghan Torgerson, CNP
|Darcie Schmidt, CNP, FNP – BC
- A family-centered, rural community, Wessington Springs is made up of 1,000 residents and has a service area population of approximately 9,000.
- Offering innovative educational opportunities and a wealth of extracurricular activities, Wessington Springs has a progressive public schools system focused on inspiring students to achieve their highest potential.
- Host to many cultural events and community activities, Wessington Springs has seven churches, an airport, a beautiful city park, swimming pool, nine-hole golf course, amateur baseball team and a wellness center.
- Surrounded by acres of wildlife habitat and recreation waters, residents and visitors can experience outdoor adventure at its best through hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and water sports on the nearby Missouri River.